- Senior Six Certificate with two (2) principal passes or its equivalent; or
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Certificate from ICPAR or its equivalent; or
- Diploma in Accounting or Accounting Certificate from a recognized University; or
- Another certificate or diploma as may be approved by ICPAR; or
- Second Year University students specializing in Accounting or Business studies; or
- Bachelor’s degree holders from recognized universities; or
- Mature entry route
- Ordinary level with at least 6 years of practical work experience
- More than 10 years of relevant work experience with proof from a recognized
employer for candidates with qualifications different cited above.
- Senior Six Examination score of 15 points or more; or
- Certificates from recognized institution such as TVET Certificate III in accounting (RTQF level 3); or
- Certificates from other recognized professional examination bodies; or
- Mature Entry route:
- Ordinary level with at least three years’ work experience.
- More than 6 years of relevant work experience with a proof from a recognized employer for candidates with qualifications different from cited above