A strong, relevant and sustainable profession
The Institute is the sole professional accountancy organization established by law No. 11/2008 of 6th May 2008 with a broad mandate to grow and regulate the accountancy profession.
ICPAR was admitted as the full member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) in 2020..
- We regulate the accountancy profession.
- We preserve the integrity of the accounting profession;
- We promote the competence and the capacities of our members.
- We deliver accounting qualifications, programs and examinations.
- We promote compliance with professional standard
To build a strong and engaged professional accountancy organization that anticipates stakeholder expectations and acts in the public interest